Myles Spiess

2022 | CT: Old Greenwich
2.5K |
Recruit Profile
I have a passion for lacrosse and academics and firmly believe if you work hard enough you can accomplish any goal you set for yourself.

Hello, I am a hockey and lacrosse player having started both at an early age. For hockey, I’ve competed for my HS JV team my freshman and sophomore years. For Lacrosse, during my freshman year I was on the Varsity II team where I had the most points earning the coaches MVP award. As a sophomore, I made the varsity team where we were ranked #9 in the country. I also play for 2Way as my club program serving in a leadership role each year. In the summers, I compete in sailing regattas at a local club and coach as a junior instructor.

I strongly believe in giving back and therefore participate in a number of volunteer programs. In the spring, I volunteer as a coach each weekend for Greenwich Youth Lacrosse helping kids improve their skills with a focus on fun. At Brunswick (my school) I participate in 6 clubs: Big Brother, Entrepreneurship Club, Red Cross Club (Vice President), Saint Jude's Club, Cause for Paws, and Sports Club. For Big Brother, we play with grades 1-4 for 30 minutes on the playground. For Entrepreneurship Club, we sell bacon egg and cheeses (BECs) with 90% of proceeds going to a charity and the remaining 10% to our next purchase of BECs. For Saint Jude's Club, we have fund raising events with proceeds going to Saint Jude’s (we raised $8,000 during our last t-shirt sale). For Cause for Paws, we hold events to raise money for local dog shelters. I am also a journalist and editor for Sports Club where we produce and distribute a magazine with articles on either professional, NCAA, or school sports. And I am one of two class senators this year, where I co-run multiple school events.

I also like to travel. Until COVID, each year I went somewhere outside the country with a group called Moondance Adventures. I’ve been to Iceland as well as Manchu Pichu.

I’m also a music producer having made songs with friends. You can hear some of my work at this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDCqRR2djrg

Finally, I have a very competitive course load, taking all possible honors classes and maintaining a 4.4+ GPA.

Highlight Videos
Game film visible only to logged in college coaches.
Honors & Awards:
Under Armour Uncommitted 2019
Under Armour Conny Highlight Team 2020
Under Armour All Tournament honors - East Region 2020
3x Maverik-Showtime Invitee
Brunswick Lacrosse Varsity as Sophomore
Other HS Sports Played:
Play 2 Sports In College?
Relevant Lacrosse Accolades:
Most points on Brunswick Varsity II team as freshman

See HS Stats

Coach Contacts
High School:
Brunswick School
David Bruce
Team Name:
Brunswick School
Jersey Number:
Club Name:
2Way Lacrosse
David Earl
Team Name:
2Way Lacrosse 2022
Jersey Number:

See Contact Info

GPA (unweighted):
97-100; 4.0; A+
View Transcript
Transcript visible only to logged in college coaches.

See All Academics

Recruit Calendar
Recruit Relationships

For a full evaluation of Myles's play, athleticism and academics, please contact me, the Recruiting Director.

David Earl

Apr 1, 2020

Myles is a big, strong two-way midfielder. A team leader who is fierce on defense and a goal scorer/creator on offense. A truly dedicated athlete who works relentlessly on and off the field with goals of playing at the highest level. Myles will do great things in the sport.

Please Sign Up or Log In to write an endorsement.
View All Endorsements